Over 9+ sessions we will perform a detailed personal review using cutting-edge scientifically validated questionnaires, and focus on enhancing your self-awareness to the point where your self-development will take on a life of its own, leading to a Virtuous Feedback Cycle of constant improvement, changing the simple rules you use every day to make decisions with the goal of transforming your life extensively.
Why this package?
You'll uncover your key Strengths, establish and improve your emotional state of mind, attitude and engagement with life by utilising a series of 11 scientifically validated tests and evaluations. This will give rise to a better relationship with yourself, increased self-awareness, optimism, and a sense of meaning and purpose in life. As we broaden and build on the progress made earlier in the program this will in turn lead to optimism about the future, and the determiniation and resilience to rise to life's challenges and become your best self, benefitting from higher self-esteem and self-confidence: a stronger person ready to seek out and seize new challenges and opportunities.
- Extended sessions and assessments, identifying your key strengths, other personality traits and mood levels. These are exciting opportunities to rediscover yourself!
- We choose a set of strengths to work with to facilitate better life satisfaction and development in particular areas, and to achieve a broad range of goals - professional and/or personal.
- We identify the simple rules you use in each of eight areas of your life using the Wheel of Life tool, and marry them with the appropriate strengths you posesses to achieve lasting positive change.
- A key outcome will be the realisation that you are made of strengths not weaknesses. Strengths to be used. Working with strengths can help eliminate weaknesses. Weaknesses exists as voids which strengths can fill.
- The final outcome is a granular and detailed understanding of your strengths; where and how you should be deploying them; your emotional state of mind, attitude and engagement with life by utilising a series of 11 scientifically validated tests and evaluations.
- You will develop a better relationship and understanding of yourself and achieve greater self-awareness, triggering the self-reinforcing Virtuous Feedback Cycle through a series of structured questionnaires, consultations and strengths analysis studies.
- Further analysis sessions to broaden and build on the progress made earlier in the program.
- Nine or more sessions, integrating extensive testing in the early stages involving:
- Initial Strengths Anlysis
- Getting to know one another. Good rapport and communication are essential in a strong consultative process.
- Three sessions, each involving taking three questionnaires in advance, to ascertain your State of emotional wellbeing, Engagement with life, and your Satisfaction with life
- Having uncovered your feelings and emotions we will work with scientifcally proven tools such as the Wheel of Life to identify where your key Strengths can best be used to address the areas of your life which you have discovered are least satisfying for you.
- From this we'll establish the simple rules you are using right now to make decisions, and how to apply them differently - or adopt new ones - to achieve better control and a better decision-making process to lead to more positive outomes in your life, increasing meaning, purpose, and satisfaction.
- Studies show using your top 5 strengths increases positive emotions for up to three months. We'll periodically reassess your progress towards you reaching your goals and achieving the Virtuous Feedback Cycle, and make sure you stay on track by adapting your rules to your improved circumstances, ensuring they stay current and relevant. As you change, so the decisions you make will have to change, and that means re-examining the simple rules upon which they are based to continue to achieve positive outcomes.
- Measuring goal setting, review of progress, follow-up assistance and a re-evaluation to measure changes upon completion.
This programme is designed for people who want to find deeper meaning and purpose in life, increased wellbeing, resilience, and optimism along with higher self-esteem and self confidence; a stronger person ready to seek out and seize new challenges and opportunities, beyond just wanting a specific set of targets or goals achieived. As relevant to personal or professional development.
"After more than twenty years of commitment to personal-development, I thought I had tried everything that was available to me in this arena of life. I certainly wasn't expecting to find something new that would take me by surprise. However, Julian Alexander's approach to finding more personal happiness has been a revelation for me.
His personal integrity combined with his wonderful insight into what makes people tick makes his process a powerful and valuable experience. In a word, he is a true believer. I now have a clearer grasp of how I can take ownership of my own pursuit of happiness. I also have a practical framework for understanding how many of the habitual patterns of thought in my clients have cut them off from their own sense of joy - and how that state affects their overall performance in the workplace.
The end result has been a clearer understanding of how and why we must take personal responsibility for our own sense of happiness in our lives rather than relying on institutions, circumstances or other people.